Now your customers can not only pay via Tap2Pay but also place an order in two clicks.
How it works:
- A customer clicks on “Order” button, enters email, phone number and shipping address into the express checkout widget or selects a messenger and writes contact information to the chat. He doesn’t need to fill long registration forms.
- A merchant automatically receives order notification by email. He can instantly contact a customer by phone, email and even via messenger. Customer’s data and all chats with customers are in Tap2Pay CRM. Tap2Pay can be integrated with your current CRM.
- A customer pays for the order online via Tap2Pay or he pays in cash or by card after delivery.
Benefits for a customer and merchant:
A customer can place an order in all channels: websites, messengers and social networks.
Increase sales conversion:
A customer doesn’t need to fill long registration forms on a site, he can make an order in a few clicks.
Communicate with a customer through all digital channels:
A merchant can instantly contact the customer who placed an order in all channels: by phone, email and even via messenger. A merchant can communicate with a customer, provide support, send notifications right in messenger chat.
A customer pays after delivery:
A customer can place an order and pay after delivery by card or cash.
For whom is this feature:
This feature is most popular for:
- online stores,
- food and flowers delivery services,
- offline services: training, beauty services, consultations.
Register by link and try how it fast and effectively.