Here are the criteria that will help you choose from a lot of proposals:
Are there any hidden commissions and fees? Which commission is for your sales volume and type of business, for your region. It can be different.
2. How the money will be sent to your account.
And how quickly. In which currency should the account be opened.
3. Is a system easy to integrate with your website?
Are there ready plugins, API?
4. What documents are required and how long documents will be checked.
How complicated is the registration process?
5. In what channels you can accept payments, except on the website.
The more payments methods for a user, the higher the sales conversion rate. For example, via SMS (mobile billing), through messengers and social networks with a credit card, through QR codes, through a mobile wallet.
For example, there is a function of recurring payments, if you need it.
6. How is It secure?
Payments must be protected by PSI DSS.
7. Take care of an end user.
Find out whether he needs to download an application or install special programs, wallets to pay for your services, products. It can reduce the sales conversion.
A payment system should be convenient and effective not only for you but primarily for an end user, should create a positive purchasing experience of instant payments.
9. How it Integrates with your CRM.
Or offers its own CRM to support customers and receive statistics about user transactions, sales statistics.
10. Possibility to test a payment system.
11. How will a payments gateway help me increase conversion?
Conversion can increase due to smooth buying experience in one click, without long registration forms, the possibility of support in the chat, send notifications, a variety of payment methods, channels through which customer can buy goods.
If you want to activate a payment solution and start accepting payments easily and efficiently on all digital channels: site, messengers, and social networks, let’s discuss it.